Jul 11, 2012

Soap Dishes!

Pin ItThe ESN Scavenger hunt this week is for items that connect with "splish splash I was taking a bath".
Well, I have two counts against me before I even got started. One, I am running half a week late.  Two, I have absolutely nothing in my store right now that I can remotely relate to bath time.  So, I decided to go scavenger hunting for soap dishes among the scavenger hunter stores.  I hit pay dirt right quick when I visited CarolinaBlueLady Vintage Collectibles.  She has a number of beautiful Avon soap dishes listed for sale.

I especially like this one and the little bird soaps that come with it.  You may have seen this in a TV commercial not too long ago. We've all heard the adage: "a bird in the hand is worth two in a bush"
See and buy this dish Here!

Everyone wants to make their bathroom  as attractive as possible.  You can find all kinds of bath related products among the sellers at ESN. (Just not right now at Hazel's HodgePodge.But we do have a wide assortment of items and will be adding more)


4 comments:

  1. Love your post and the dish offered by Carolina Blue Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and cute little bird soap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You find the most interesting items for the Scavenger Hunts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when people think they don't have any theme items. It inspires me to go find something. Great post Hazel!

    ReplyDelete