Purple--the color of royalty!
Purple is one of my favorite colors. Since I have a "fall" complexion, it is a color I love to wear.
There are so many shades of purple from the palest feminine lavender to the deep dark purples of the egg plant.
Here are some of the purple items I found on ESN this week:
|What can you find in purple on ESN?|
1. A super cute flower girl hat from Embroidery Fashions Boutique.
2. Wall decor from Walls that Talk. And these are available in your choice of colors, not just purple.
4. Also from Eccentric Thrifter is this adult purple knit toboggan cap. They also have toboggans and other hand knit hats in assorted colors.
5. Beautiful white porcelain enesco plate is available at Carolina Blue Lady.
6. Also the silk wool thread from Barb's Bargains has some beautiful shades of purple included.
Whatever your favorite color, take a look at the photos at ESN. You are sure to find what you are looking for. Happy Shopping!