Nov 2, 2011

Tie One On--An Apron,that is

The ESN scavenger hunt theme this week is "Tie One On".  Well, anyone who know me knows that the only thing I will be tying on is a apron, so that I can cook up some delish, economical, everyday meals or a special occasion feast for family and friends.

You can find lots of neat aprons at Embroidery Fashions Boutique, including one of my favorites: The Happy Thanksgiving apron with pumpkin pie.  I love to make and eat pumpkin or sweet potato pie.  And I also love fixing thanksgiving dinner. You really need a good apron for a big dinner like that.
See and Buy this seasonal apron HERE.
After you tie one on---apron, that is, and prepare your big meal, you will want special dishes to set the table for family and friends.  And you will want special serving pieces to showcase your culinary delights.

In my store Hazel's HodgePodge, I have some great collectible serving dishes for that special occasion dinner.  One example is this large platter.

Large Thomas Ivory Platter was made in Bavaria
It will soon be Thanksgiving and soon after that it will be Christmas. Be sure and shop at the ESN stores for the things you need and want for this holiday season

1 comment:

  1. We have a love of cooking in common. Thanks for including our apron.

    ReplyDelete