Dec 17, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is My two front teeth. . .OR. . .

The ESN Savanger Hunt this week is "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth".  The challenge is to find two items we would like to give or receive among the items shown on ESN.  This was quite a challenge--to pick just two items from the thousands pictured.
I decided to look for things to put on my wish list. 
Hubby likes to get me jewelry, so I searched jewelry and found that BeachCat's Bargains has lots of jewelry to choose from. She has fashion jewelry, estate sale jewelry, hippie jewelry, little girl's jewelry, and more.
This three strand turquoise moonstone necklace caught my eye. It is one of "my colors." I'd say if you are shopping for jewelry for someone on your list, take a look at Beach Cat's Bargains.


See this 3 strand moonstone necklace at


Also found these viva beads with matching bracelet at Beach Cat's
Bargains.
These are "my color" also.



For second item on my wish list I chose this neat gadget for a little pampering.
Think how good this might feel on those tired aching tootsies!



From Barb's Bargains

There is just no limit to what you might find on ESN.

I hope everyone gets lots of nice things that are on their wish list. And most of all I hope everyone gets to spend the holidays with lots of special family and friends.
Merry Christmas to All and Happy New Year too!

No comments:

Post a Comment