Jun 9, 2012

Household Tips and Home Improvements


This week at ESN we are scavenger hunting for things to do with housecleaning. This has been a real challenge,  and to our credit, we have had some very creative approaches to the topic.

I felt sure I could find something appropriate at Comyc Gyrl Collectibles and she did not fail me.  This neat book is one I would like to look at. I am all for picking up tips to make things easier and being a true SHE (per flylady: SHE=Sidetracked Home Executive) I can use all the help I can get. 

ComycGyrl also has a number of books on Home Improvement, repair, and renovation, if you want to go one step further than housecleaning.


You can find all kinds of things among the ESN sellers.  We would be thrilled to have you drop by and shop with us.
Pin It
Check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment