Aug 20, 2013

Hi! It's been so long since I.have  written anything here.  So much has happened in this last year.  I will try to hit some of the highlights.
1) I was diagnosed with Ataxia--I will devote a blog to this at a later date. Suffice it to say that the condition worsen during the last year and a half and I use a rollator (wheeled walker) to get around now.
2) We closed the Music Store at the end of January,2013, but Paul has a repair shop here at the house and we are still doing the NEMC rental plan on band instruments.
3) I sold my stock for Hazel's Hodge Podge and am not doing on-line sales right now.
4) Paul had a colonoscopy in late June as required by our insurance company. What we expected to be a routine exam turned into a diagnosis of colon cancer.  Right now we are awaiting the results of a second colonoscopy/biopsy.  The plan is to shrink the tumor with chemo treatment then remove the cancer laproscopically. My daughter, Sharon, set up a care page for me to keep everyone updated. link to it here.
5)Of course, there were lots of other big and little things that happened in the last year but this will maybe catch you up some and get me back into the "blogging" groove.

No comments:

Post a Comment