Jan 4, 2012

Dreamsicle Collectors Take Note

We're off to a new year and a new beginning with my store, Hazel's HodgePodge, ESN, blogging, and more. We are looking forward to a really great year and expanding my store listings.  One of my goals for 2012 is to list the many items I already have in stock here.

I have a good number of Dreamsicles Cherubs by Kristen here.  I listed a few of them already, including this neat display pedestal.  Check it out, and check back often, as I expect to add more Dreamsicles shortly.



Display stand for your Dreamsicles collection.
Take a closer look here
Be sure to shop with all my friends at ESN ; you are sure to find what you are looking for.


2 comments:

  1. We have a huge collection possibly interested in selling. anyone interested? collected in the 90's. mhcampbell@mchsi.com

    ReplyDelete