Jul 14, 2011

Fire King at Hazel's HodgePodge



Since I just listed a nice Jadite piece tonight I proceeded to "scavenger hunt" my own store, Hazel's HodgePodge for more Fire King pieces. 
I have listed an unusual Hart B.C. soup or cereal bowl.

You can purchase it HERE

The newest addition is this 5 " Chili Bowl
See it HERE.
A Chili Bowl is different than a breakfast bowl in that it has a
rim around the bottom that it sits on.

Also have this beautiful white azurite covered sugar bowl.
Buy it HERE.

Along the same lines, even though I am not sure of the brand, I have this glass "ice box" dish, complete with cover.  I remember when we used dishes like this one to store left overs in the "ice box" and later in the refrigerator, which we still call an "ice box" even today.  I can remember when Mama and "Auntie" first used some plastic covers that had elastic in them to cover the bowls of leftovers.  It is amazing to me how many glass bowls and other dishes we used " way back when"
Brown covered "ice box" dish is for sale HERE.
. Hazel's HodgePodge has a little bit of everything. In fact if you don't find what you are looking for, just ask.  It is possible that we already have it in stock and just haven't listed it yet.
You can also check with our fellow store owners at ESN.  There are so many stores and so much to choose from that you are sure to find what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment